Saturday, February 18, 2017

So!  I've started a blog.

I'm going to be honest, here. I've got bronchitis and I may have taken some (doctor prescribed!) cough medicine with codeine earlier. So I may wake up in the morning to discover that this was all an hallucination or that I'm somehow typing in a foreign language that I've never learned.

That being said, here it is, and here I am.

If you're a teenager and a Christian, or even a teenager and someone who wants to be a Christian. Or even just a person who likes to read ramblings, then have I got a blog for you!

In the last couple of years, I've discovered a new passion in my life, and that is, well, it's you!  I think I'm selfishly reliving my teenage years by fostering friendships with cool youth who  I would never have been cool enough to befriend in high school, but because I'm old now and you know, not your parents, I'm now popular. It's amazing. Really.

God has placed you on my heart and I receive as much joy and purpose from my friendships with you as I hope that you receive from my friendship. One day, I will go back to school and get a masters degree in clinical counseling so that I can get paid to hang out with and mentor cool kids like you. For now, here I am. :-)

I may tell stories here of my life, dumb things I've done or hard lessons I've learned. I may share (anonymous) experiences I've had with you. I will definitely be happy to answer any questions you have.

Please shares with your friends who may enjoy the ramblings of an adult who refuses to grow up. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment